Extract from the Spa 3 Hours Regulations
A car may be driven by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 drivers during the race.
The maximum duration of uninterrupted driving of a driver can not exceed 70 minutes, with 15 minutes break before driving again.
All entrants and all drivers must hold a licence.
Licence from Belgium – RACB Sport :
- National Historic H-Circuit
- National Circuit C
- International Historic H2
- International C
Licence from United Kingdom – RAC MSA :
- Race National A
- Race International Historic
- Race International
Licence from The Netherlands – KNAF :
- EU/Nationaal licentie or Internationaal licentie
Licence from France – FFSA :
- Nationale Concurrent Conducteur Auto, with a letter of authorization from the ASN
- Internationale Concurrent Conducteur C Auto
Licence from any other european country :
- National A degree (or equivalent) with a letter of authorization from the ASN
- International for racetrack
Licence from a non-european country :
- International degree for racetrack with a letter of authorization from the ASN